drifting leaf

a journey...of moments...of discovery...of the colours of emotion...of the design of nature... to a place unknown...yet known...a place within...yet far away... between the realms of the earth and the sky... between reality and dreams... just a leaf...one lonely leaf...drifting...but always moving...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Red Umbrella…

I got a beautiful bright red umbrella as a present last evening…and I love it…pretty wooden handle…those long umbrellas with lovely black spokes and little wooden dots at the ends of each spoke to ensure that you don’t poke your eye or someone else’s…one of those lovely umbrellas that cover you entirely…and I couldn’t help but think of what a lovely present that makes…how thoughtful…like saying you want to shelter the person…keep them from harm…always be the one you reach for when its dark and deary and you want to feel protected…a special present…especially cos I love red…love how wild that looks…in a world full of black and dull umbrellas, I always smile when I see a bright one…and maybe looking at my silly umbrella, someone will smile and go out and buy a bright one…and then someday, there will no longer be black umbrellas…only happy smiley ones…That’s my silly world…that’s silly me…

5 Comments:

Blogger ? said...

thats not silly. thats optimistic (and sweet) . . . in an increasingly pessimistic world, hope for brighter umbrellas (along with hope for world peace and an end to hunger)are things more ppl should have . . . dontja think ?

June 01, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger drifting leaf said...

hey ?...i think so...

June 02, 2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger drifting leaf said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 02, 2006 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

July 03, 2006 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

July 21, 2006 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home